Wednesday, December 10, 2008

ESTRELLA

Stay




Sounds straight from the twilight
Has me up all night I can’t
Fall asleep coz I keep thinking of you
And I saw a shadow, outside my window
And it’s you!

c/o
All my sorrows flew away,
Hush keep quiet hear me say
I don’t ever want you to go
Please stay

With the moonlight dancing free
And there’s no one but you and me
There’s no reason to go astray
Please stay

-bridge
Making up a story






Take It Slow

i will keep you waiting
until you say something
baby dont be hating
i’m just doin my thing

no no no no, can u fill me in.

can i get get your number
i will be your shelter
through the rain or thunder
break your heart i’ll never

love i’ll promise you forever.

c/o
maybe we can take it slow
i could show you what you’ve been waiting for

Sinking in each other
we will be together
lacing up my fingers
saving all my kisses for you, baby
you’re all that i need and
it’s got me thinking..

repeat c/o




Foolish Sense

its amusing how sometimes i lose my mind
the things that i would never do
i cant sit still i get caught in
the excitement
till me senses return to me

c/o
this love plays me for a fool
i’ll never know. no i’ll never know
your smile makes me lose my cool
i’ll never show. no i’ll never show

bridge:
sekadar untuk permainan
aku menoleh, ku persetan
masih ku ragu niat hati mu
bermimpi di tengahari
mengukir ciuman di bibir ini.
ooh.

im stopping for a moment
to glance back
before i say things i’ll regret
just waiting for the right time to come
for this story to come undone

repeat c/o

No comments: