Wednesday, December 10, 2008

COUPLE

NOW THAT I CAN SEE

Don't you know that I could see
That you're not afraid of dying
Don't you know that I could see
There is not much use for crying

Now that I can see
Now that I believe




ROCK N ROLL

Rock n roll, rock n roll
In my heart and in my soul
Doing fine, that's the line
Even if I'm old

Rock n roll, rock n roll
Kick some ass before I'm old
No surprise, we'll get by
Even if I'm cold

You're watching me, watching me rock n roll



TENTANG KITA

Di mana kaca yang berserpihan
Biar aku pijakkan
Di mana taufan yang bertiupan
Biar aku hadapkan

Kerana semua sudah tiada ertinya
Tentang cinta, sudah tiada maknanya
Tentang kita, elok dilupakan semua

Di mana laut yang bergelora
Kan ku redah semua
Di mana letaknya cinta kita
Kan ku pijak semua



GOTTA BE MY GURL

I can't get you out of my head
You gotta be my gurl
I can't get you out my sight
You know it's no surprise

You gotta be my gurl (X2)
Ohhhh

I can't seem to feel satisfied
I'm bottled up inside
I can't seem to feel satisfied
I'm bottled up inside




TURNING MELANCHOLY TO MAGIC

I'm trying to turn melancholy to magic
I'm trying to make some sense out of it all
I'd like to think that all this madness is good
Or did I just set myself up for a fall?
I don't think so (x2)

All this heartbreak's left me in a stupor
I don't want to be like this forever
I longed so long for happiness to creep in
And relieve me from this lifetime of pain




IT DON'T MEAN MUCH

If you could live
Live without no company
Live without no home
Won't you feel alone?

If you could be
Everything you wanna be
Everything you are
Won't you go too far?

It don't mean much to need no company




SAY HI

I've never fell for anyone
I never needed to
But sometimes I just find myself
In need of someone like you

So how should I go up to you?
And tell you that I needed you

I think I have to help myself
Or else I'd be a fool
But seeing you with someone else
Just breaks my heart in two
Say hi…




COME BACK AGAIN

I don't know when
Till you come back again, oh
Come back again
Baby, come back again

Come back again
Don't let it end
No, no, no, no, baby no, no, no, no, ohh

MAYBE

Maybe
I don't want to be nice
You can't make me

Maybe
What you're doing ain't right
What do you tell me?

Maybe, maybe, maybe oh maybe….

YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE SO NICE

You don't have to be so nice
I know what I want
And know what you dream of

You don't have to be so sweet
I know what I'll get
And know what you're giving

It's so clear
I know it might sound queer
But you're gone

ARE YOU READY?

Goodnight folks, are you ready?
Rock n roll du jour
There's no reason to worry
Oh, oh, whoa oh

Lookin' good, Halle Berry
Sexy girl du jour
Don't you think that I'm ready?
Oh, oh, whoa oh

Well it's time to take the bus
Won't you come along with us?

Well now folks, you get ready
Rock until you're sure
There's no reason for maybes
Oh, oh, whoa oh

Dance all night, don't you worry
Rock it on the floor
Now I think that I'm ready
Oh, oh, whoa oh

** Sometimes you think when it's just not enough
Just come along and you won't give up
'Cause I know that, yes I know that you'll come back home

No comments: